Oregon Swiss Precision custom manufactures precision screw machine parts, precision turning and light machining, from prototype to production.
Since 1989, we have provided parts and services to businesses of all types and sizes from starts ups to Fortune 500 companies. Along with our screw machine products, precision turning, and light machining comoponents, our thoroughly screened vendor base also allows us to provide everything from plating to part marking for complete turnkey solutions. By specializing in short lead times, from prototype work to scheduled JIT production runs, our 3 shift, 24 hour a day operation is always ready to meet your needs.
- 30,000 square foot facility
- State of the art CNC equipment: Citizen, Tornos, Okuma, Mori-Seiki, Hardinge, Hitachi-Seiki, Brother, Wasino, Haas, Doosan, Ganesh, SNK, OGP
- Highly trained and experienced work force
- Expertly equipped QA department
- 3-4 week lead time typical, 3-4 days possible